𝗪𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴!
We are currently in search for both a full-time and part-time candidate for the role of a Sales Consultant at our Winnipeg location.
Deadline: May 29, 2023
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enjoy working for a company in a retail sales environment working no evenings or Sundays.
- Training to become an ALA Lighting Specialist is provided.
- Enjoy health and dental benefits in addition to a base pay plus incentive compensation plan and other company perks.
- Welcome and guide customers in selecting new lighting and décor products
- Assist homeowners, interior designers & builders in selecting lights to meet function & design needs
- Prepare quotes for contractors, designers and homeowners
- Enthusiastically achieve sales objectives with existing and new customer base
- Effectively respond to email and phone inquiries
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge and how to troubleshoot issues
- Educate customers with product information on a wide range of quality and high-end options
- Expedite and follow up on orders
- Assist with showroom merchandising and presentation
- Assist other team members with transactions when necessary
- An engaging and energetic personality
- Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and strong sales presence
- Creativity and interest in design
- Organization and attention to detail
- Computer skills to effectively work with sales and inventory software, email and word processing
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.